- Cancellations requested more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time are non-refundable.
- Cancellation requests should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If cancelling a transfer within 48 hours, please follow the cancellation email with a phone call to (250) 837-5044.
- Changes made to an itinerary within 48 hours prior to departure are dependent on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
General Terms & Conditions
- Revelstoke Transfers is not responsible for road closures, traffic delays, weather delays or any other factors that are out of our control.
- In the event of guests unexpected travel delays, Revelstoke Transfers will attempt to reschedule the booking as appropriate. Revelstoke Transfers is under no obligation to refund the cost of the reservation should a passenger choose to make other travel arrangements.
- Under no circumstance will Revelstoke Transfers be held responsible for guests’ inconvenience or additional travel expenses. Guests are responsible for having adequate travel and medical insurance to cover unexpected expenses.
- In the event of circumstances out of our control, Revelstoke Transfers reserves the right to cancel and/or adjust the departure time of any booking.
- Once a booking has been made, guests are responsible for checking the confirmation email to confirm all information is correct.
- Guests are responsible to arrive at the scheduled dates and times as outlined in the confirmation email.
- Seat belts are mandatory while travelling in a Revelstoke Transfers vehicle; it is the guest’s responsibility to ensure the seatbelt is always worn.
- Children under 13 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child safety seats are available for an additional cost of $15/seat; please inform Revelstoke Transfers at the time of booking if required.
- Pets are only permitted to travel in a crate that can be held on a passenger’s lap without interfering with other passengers.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted by law in any Revelstoke Transfers vehicle.
- Revelstoke Transfers is not responsible for the misconduct of another person or company while using our services.
- Revelstoke Transfers drivers reserve the right to refuse passengers entry to a vehicle. Intoxication and abusive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in a booking being cancelled with no refund. Revelstoke Transfers drivers will load and unload passengers’ luggage however it is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure all luggage is loaded/unloaded upon departure and arrival.
- There may be additional costs to transport luggage that has been lost or delayed by the airline.
Kelowna Airport Shuttle Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations are required for the Airport Shuttle; the shuttle will not operate if there are no passengers booked by 5PM the day prior. Travelers without reservations will be accommodated on a stand-by basis, subject to seat availability.
- Upon arrival in Kelowna Airport, guests should collect their luggage and walk to the Whitespot Restaurant Lounge located inside the airport, near the departures entrance. The driver will meet all passengers on the ground level underneath the Revelstoke sign, beside the Whitespot Lounge, 15 minutes before departure. In the event guests are not able to locate the Whitespot Restaurant Lounge please contact our operations team at (250) 837-5044, Option #2.
- Passengers must allow a minimum of thirty (30) minutes between the flight arrival time and the shuttle departure time. Drivers will not wait for passengers whose flight arrival time is less then thirty (30) minutes of the scheduled departure time of the Airport Shuttle.
- Pick-ups in Revelstoke will begin thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled departure time; guests should be ready with luggage at the hotel lobby or by the entrance of their accommodation location.
- Please allow adequate time for check-in at Kelowna Airport. It is recommended that passengers depart Revelstoke at least five (5) hours prior to their scheduled flight.
- In the event of flight delays, flight cancellations or missed connections; please contact Revelstoke Transfers at (250) 837-5044.
- Passengers who miss their scheduled Airport Shuttle will be given the option to transfer to the next available shuttle; under no circumstances will passengers receive a refund or credit for future shuttles.
- Passengers are permitted two (2) checked pieces of luggage, plus one (1) carry-on bag. Additional luggage will be charged at $25/piece.
- Door-to-door service is available at no additional cost for pick-ups/drop-offs within Revelstoke city limits. A map highlighting this area can be found here.
Private Transfer Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations are required to book a Private Transfer; last minute bookings will be subject to vehicle and driver availability.
- Passengers arriving in Kelowna, Kamloops, Vancouver, or Calgary Airport will be greeted by their Revelstoke Transfers driver in the baggage claim area upon arrival. If guests do not see the driver at baggage claim, please contact Revelstoke Transfers at (250) 837-5044, Option #2 to connect with our operations team.
- In the event a Private Transfer departure is delayed for more than one (1) hour from the scheduled pick-up time for any reason, a delay fee of $50.00 per thirty (30) minutes will apply.
- Passengers are responsible for notifying Revelstoke Transfers of any flight cancellations, missed connections or delays during travel as soon as reasonably possible, following becoming aware of the delay. Revelstoke Transfers will attempt to reschedule transfers to accommodate new travel plans however this will be subject to availability and may be an additional cost if the driver has already been dispatched.
- Scheduled stops for groceries, alcohol or shopping must be booked in advance. There will be an additional charge of $50.00 per thirty (30) minutes. Unscheduled stops cannot be guaranteed and will only be accommodated if time permits.
- Overnight charges may incur, dependent on weather conditions, pick-up/drop-off location, or requested pick-up time.
- Revelstoke Transfers drivers will arrive at the pick-up location fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, for all hotel and accommodation pick-ups.
- The lead guest listed on the reservation is responsible for ensuring all guests in the party are present and have luggage ready to load fifteen (15) minutes prior to the departure time.
Revy Bike Shuttle Terms & Conditions
- Advanced Reservations are required for the Revy Bike Shuttle; last minute booking requests will be subject to availability.
- The Revy Bike Shuttle offers door-to-door pick up and drop off from any location in Revelstoke. The 3-hour shuttle begins from the time guests are picked up at their accommodation.
- Revelstoke Transfers drivers are familiar with all trailheads and pick up areas; however, riders will inform Revelstoke Transfers in advance regarding the trails they would like to ride.
- Riders must provide their own equipment (mountain bike, helmet, pads), water, weather appropriate clothing and snacks. Rentals are available in Revelstoke. Rental bikes must be pre-arranged prior to the scheduled pick-up time of the Revy Bike Shuttle.
- Riders are responsible for their own safety while biking on trail. Revelstoke Transfers can and will not be held responsible or liable for any injury that may occur. Revelstoke Transfers recommends the group carry a first aid kit, bear spray and satellite phone while in areas with no cell coverage.
- In the event of severe weather, Revelstoke Transfers will work with the group to adjust the shuttle time, subject to availability. Under no circumstance is a refund or future credit offered for guests who choose to not use their Revy Bike Shuttle.